Newest 96 Eggs Incubator Mini Automatic Cheap Egg Incubator
1. Full automatic
2. Capacity: 96 chicken eggs
96 bird eggs
48 duck eggs
48 goose eggs
3. Power: 160w, energy save
4. Voltage: 110V, 220- 240 V
5. Low noise, brushless fan (longer working life )
6. PDC heater tube: Controller tempreture within certain degree, stop heating once tempreture is too high
7. No logo, logo custome made accepted
8. Weight: 9 kg ( lower shipping cost )
What you will find inside your packaging:
Free Egg Tester
Testing you unit for the first time:
1. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
2. Connect the provided power supply to the back of the unit and your power source.
3. Switch on your power source.
4. Switch your unit on.
5. You will hear an alarm sounding due to low temperature/humidity.
6. Press any of the green buttons to cancel the alarm.
7. By opening the incubator and filling the water channels you will notice the humidity reading increase.
8. Let the unit run for 2 hours to note the egg turner turning.
How to Import 96 eggs incubator:
1. We will prepare mini chicken egg incubator after payment
2. We will send mini chicken egg incubator to EMS company or shipping company.
3. We will give you tracking number or Bill of loading when your mini chicken egg incubator is on the way
4. Finally your mini chicken egg incubator will arrive your address or shipping port.
|Working lifetime||10-12 years|
|Price||Competitive price with a set of spare parts for free|
|Packing details||carton packing to avoid shipping damages ,|
|Hatching rate||More than 98%|
|Use voltage||100V-120V or 220V-240V AC 50/60 HZ|
|Temperature set range||0_99.9° C|
|Hatching rate||≥ 98%|
|Temperature measurement |
± 0.1° C
|Temperature control accuracy||≤ ± 0.1° C|
|Humidity display range||0_99%RH|
|Humidity precision control||± 5%RH|
|(Medium) 4 (temperature control, left-over eggs, right over the egg, alarm)|
|(High) 7 Road, (over-temperature, temperature control, low temperature, humidity control, left-over eggs, right over the egg, alarm)|